Yay! So I got nominated for a Liebster by Kemmiiii. Liebster is an award given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 WordPress followers. Being relatively new to the blogging world, I’m excited.
Well, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions they have asked you.
4. Nominate 11 other people.
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions
6. Last and definitely least, let them know you have nominated them.
I’d like to thank Kemmiiii. I’m honoured. Besides the fact that her blog rocks, I’m surprised anyone even noticed mine. Thankuuu! 😉
Okay, to the randoms:
1. I think Malt is the best drink to ever surface on planet Earth. (Just so you know). So whenever you decide to pay me a visit, you know what to take along. 😉
2. I think a zebra is actually white with black stripes. Or is it black with white stripes?
3. I don’t like strawberry-flavoured anything.
4. I love laughing. I can’t really explain why. Guess the little things amuse me.
5. I like bright, sunny mornings.
6. I’m in love with the sound of the keyboard!
7. Slow internet irritates me. My hands literally start to fidget.
8. I love wordplay.
9. I can touch my head with my toes.
10. I still believe in Nigeria. Enough said.
11. My current interests are photography and the French language.
1. Money, Power, Respect. Choose two.
Money (defs). Respect (’cause a good name is better than riches. Oh wait, I chose that too).
2. What is your idea of religion?
A true friendship with God, the Father.
3. Have you ever considered politics?
Not even for a nanosecond.
4. What do you do for fun?
Read blogs and articles, watch cartoons (don’t judge me) and hang out with close buds.
5. What one word do you think describes me?
Cool. I think you’re pretty cool.
6. What one word describes you?
7. What’s music to you?
A mixture of glorious harmonies! Not the junk on Tv recently.
8. Do you have a plan B in life? If yes what is it?
There’s no plan B when you’re in God’s will ’cause you can’t go wrong with Him! 😉
9. What book will you recommend for me to read?
Tangled Lives by Margot Dalton. Took me forever to remember her name!
10. Why did you start blogging?
My sisters thought it’d be cool to show actual humans my work, and not the conventional spiders and cockroaches. 😐
11. Say something totally random!
I love Jesus!
Alright, I’m cheating but I don’t know so many WordPress bloggers.
1. If you were stuck on an island, what would be your top three necessities?
2. What’s your current phone ringtone?
3. What’s your biggest achievement so far?
4. Coke or Fanta? (I know my reasons)
5. What’s your most outrageous, seemingly impossible dream in life?
6. Your best song at the moment?
7. What keeps you going in life?
8. Your idea of a perfect holiday?
9. If you could get any pet, what animal would you prefer?
10. What’s the title of that one movie you can’t get tired of?
11. Your celebrity crush?